Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The AleSmith Cometh Beer Tasting

Whole Foods holds beer tastings every now and then. This Friday, January 29th, the Hillcrest store will be having an AleSmith tasting. Here is a snippet from their website:

"One of San Diego's best-Alesmith owner & brewmaster Peter Zien will share his vast knowledge and passion for his internationally acclaimed craft beers. Cheeses and snacks included. To register, please call 619-294-2800"

The event costs $15 and runs from 6:30-8:00pm. I have not attended a beer tasting at Whole Foods before, but I hope to make it to this one. Please comment if you have been to one of their tastings and your impressions of the event. If I make it, as I hope to, I will post about it on Friday or Saturday and let you know how it went. If I don't make it, maybe I'll just buy a nice AleSmith brew and review it. You'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment