Wednesday, February 20, 2013

C'mon, Lil' Piggy's!

I love Coronado's Lil' Piggy's Bar-B-Q, due in part to their "100 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL", as seen here.  What I'm not keen on is their glassware.  Unless you specifically ask for a glass you are just given the bottle.  Due to the nature of the restaurant and the type of food they serve, this isn't necessarily a problem.  The shaker pint glasses they used to offer, logoed with various local and national breweries, weren't necessarily a problem, either.  Their newest vessel of choice, however, is a problem.  For me, anyway.  A chilled "Drinking Jar", as it is labeled, does not a perfect beer-drinking experience make.  For me, anyway.  It was difficult to completely enjoy my Stone Double Bastard out of this glass.  Oh, I enjoyed it!  It was just difficult.  For me, anyway.  While I don't expect them to have a different glass available for each beer style they offer, perhaps they should just go back to the classic shaker pint.  That might be better.  For me, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment