Thursday, April 18, 2013

21 years ago today...

I married the love of my life, my best friend, the eventual mother of my 4 beautiful children!  The past 21 years have been an adventure that I wouldn't trade for anything.  And so, I dedicate this, my 800th post, to her, our life together, and the ever changing road ahead.  I had hoped to celebrate this evening with a bottle of Karl Strauss 21st Anniversary Ale, 2010 vintage.  Try as I may, I came up empty handed.  That's alright, because tonight what's in my glass will not be my focus.  This blog will not be my focus.  Tonight, I celebrate my wonderful, loving wife.  I celebrate the world we have created, the joys it has brought us, the awe and wonder that we find in it every day.  Tonight, surround by my family, I celebrate.  Tomorrow, the adventure continues.

2 comments:

  1. Son I am so glad that 21 years ago you became part of our family. You are and will continue to be the best son-in law a mom and dad could have, of course it helps when you are the only one. HA ha. Love to you and your beautiful wife.Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to be part of your crazy family! I love you, too!

    ReplyDelete