Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Brewery Project: Iron Fist


Although I've been familiar with Iron Fist Brewing Co. for quite some time, I don't get to Vista very often, so it took me a while to actually pay them a visit.  I wasn't disappointed.  The energy was high on a Saturday afternoon around 5:00pm, and the place was packed.  The friendly, casual staff made me feel right at home and were more than happy to pour me a beer, even though it was well past the posted last call time of 5:00pm due to a private event at the brewery later that evening.  I've tried a few of their beers before, but the bulk of the brews they were pouring were new to me, so I chose a beer that combined two of my favorite styles.  Uprising, their 12% alcohol Belgian Style Trippel IPA, seemed like the right choice.  To be honest, I don't know if it was a Belgian Style Trippel IPA or a Belgian Style Trippel IPA.  Either way it was good, and I thoroughly enjoyed it!  I enjoyed the whole experience, and look forward to my next visit.  There are quite a few breweries in Vista to choose from, but this one should definitely be at the top of your list.

No comments:

Post a Comment