Thursday, May 16, 2013

Super-Secret Mission

I'm back from my mission, a surprise visit to my parents in Colorado for their 50th wedding anniversary, and it was a huge success!  I'll detail each of my mission photos below.

This was the first shot I took of a Ballast Point Big Eye IPA with Las Vegas, the first stop on my road trip, as the backdrop.

This was a Breckenridge 471 Small Batch Double IPA that I enjoyed at their brewpub, The Ale House, in the Colorado mountain town of Grand Junction.

This was a stop I made at Verboten Brewing, a new brewery in the town of Loveland owned by a friend of mine.

This was an evening chilling with the family and a couple of New Belgium brews.

This was a late lunch at a Japanese restaurant where I enjoyed an Odell St. Lupulin Extra Pale Ale.

This was an Oskar Blues G'Knight Imperial Red IPA posing in front of a picturesque Utah sunset.

This was the final stop, at Triple 7 Restaurant and Microbrewery inside Main Street Station back in fabulous Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment