Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Brewery Project: Pizza Port Carlsbad


There's not much more to say about Pizza Port Carlsbad that I didn't already cover here and here, back in 2010.  There was also my visit pictured here.  On this most recent visit I was able to try some more great selections, brewed right on premises.  Dubbelicious, an Abbey Dubbel, Delilah, a Belgian Tripel, Reed's Wee Heavy, a Scotch Ale, and Bagby's Last Stand, an indescribably delicious brew that must be tried to be believed.  The food, as usual, was also awesome.  The first of their locations that I ever visited, this one will always be my favorite, and hold a special place in my heart.  Whatever you do you need to find yourself in Carlsbad, and find yourself at my favorite San Diego County eatery to experience it for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment