Sunday, December 27, 2009

About the Hop Daddy

Hello! My name is Dave, and I'm the Hop Daddy. I live in San Diego, an area that has had a budding beer community for the past several years. We have many craft breweries here, and several are arguably among the best in the nation. I have been an avid beer enthusiast for several years. I thoroughly enjoy my local beer community, but also enjoy trying beers from around the world. I keep a beer journal of the beers that I try, with a photo of the beer, some statistics like where it is brewed, style, & alcohol percentage, as well as a personal rating system. I have tried over 400 different beers, and am constantly looking for new brews. I will use this space to share my love of beer with you. I will keep you up to date with my beer journeys, from visits to breweries around the country, to stories & jokes that I have heard. I will also give reviews of beers that I try with the same information I keep in my beer journal. I invite you to come along for the ride. Feel free to share your thoughts on beer, the brewing community, or your personal opinion of beers I rate. Thanks for reading, and we'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment