Friday, December 9, 2011

Where, in Colorado, I was!



Where was I this time? The Fort Collins Brewery of, well, Fort Collins, Colorado! I didn't actually make it into the tasting room of this brewery, but opted to eat at the in-house restaurant, Gravity ten twenty, instead. Why "Gravity ten twenty"? Find out here. I really liked the modern design of the brewery, and the food matched the aesthetics of the facility in both look and taste. I felt their beer, which can be found in limited quantities at your local BevMo!, to be middle of the road. I tried samplers of everything they had, but aside from Z Lager, a smoked amber lager, and their Chocolate Stout, there were no real standout brews. Even so, I recommend a visit to this Fort Collins namesake for some cool architecture, a decent pint of beer, and some creative food.

No comments:

Post a Comment