Saturday, May 22, 2010

San Diego International Beer Competition

Wow! Nothing makes you realize you know very little about beer until you go to something like this! I was in the company of home brewers, commercial brewers, and commercial brewing employees as a steward, and those judging were everything from beer lovers to brewery owners. Listening to them talk shop helped me to see that my knowledge is very limited! I have a ways to go to be on par with these guys, but I will work hard to become so. I cannot give any details about the competition, but I will let you know that you NEED to be at the San Diego International Beer Festival at the San Diego Fair next month! I had a great time, met some great people, and will definitely be back next year. See you at the fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment