Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Brewery Project: Pizza Port Bressi Ranch

 
My favorite local chain has scored yet another home run with the opening of Pizza Port Bressi Ranch.  I enjoyed a couple of delicious IPA's while I was there, but what's new?  Great beer will always be part of the experience at any one of the brewery restaurant's locations.  Anticipating the opening of the new spot here, here, and here, I was extremely excited to experience the newest member of the family for myself.  The 2-story building is by far the largest of the lot.  With a separate bar and seating area on each level along with a large, comfortable patio, there is lots of room to enjoy "Tasty Grub & Grog".  Soon to offer homemade root beer and ice cream, the whole family will have something to look forward to with each visit.  Speaking of looking forward to something, I'm already looking forward to my next visit, and hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment