Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Brewery Project: Pizza Port Ocean Beach


You may remember my excitement here, here, and here leading up to the opening of Pizza Port Ocean Beach.  They offer the same family friendly, laid back atmosphere as the other locations, but this one has the closest proximity to where I live.  I've enjoyed many a visit here, and this time was no exception.  I tried their OB Spaceman Series Saison, a new one for me.  I also had Burns' Night Scotch Ale, another one I had never tried, and Just One More Scotch Ale, an old favorite.  I took advantage of their Lunch Special for the first time, which I think is quite a bargain.  A generous slice of pepperoni (or cheese) pizza, garden salad (which was huge), and a soda for only $4.99.  You can upgrade the soda to a house "regular" beer for just $1, or a house "strong" beer for $2.  You can never go wrong here, and I urge everyone I know who hasn't yet been to go.  Have you been here yet?  Then go!

No comments:

Post a Comment