Thursday, May 3, 2012

BeerCity USA 2012

It's time, once again, to find out which is the most beercentric city in the country.  I'm all for freedom of choice.  I want you to vote for whichever city on the list you feel to be the right choice.  However, those of us from San Diego know there is only one true choice!  Right now San Diego has 3% of the votes.  3%!  Asheville, NC & Grand Rapids, MI are both sitting at 25%, and even St. Louis, MO has 10%!  Come on, people!  Let's support San Diego and show the rest of the country that we are BeerCity USA!  I've used too many exclamation points, I know.  I will calm down now.  I will leave it in your hands to pick the city most deserving.  Whatever your decision, you have until May 13th at 11:59pm Mountain Time to choose.  Click here, and choose wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment