Sunday, November 13, 2011

What do I like about the world of beer?

This question is way too broad to be answered, period. However, a big reason I am drawn to all things beer is because no matter how much I know about the subject, there will always be more that I don't know. I will never be an expert, rather a student. It would be impossible to know everything there is to know about this frothy subject. That's the beauty. Learning from one another. I learn something new every day. I would, in turn, like to think that I am able to pass on a nugget of knowledge to someone else each day as well. I will never be done learning, so I must always proceed forward in my beer exploration. I encourage you to do the same. Learning from each other about one of the most wonderful substances on earth. What a wonderful concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment