Friday, August 12, 2011

So many choices, so little time

My thought for today comes from a conversation I had with a friend of mine earlier. How do you decide which beers to try, and which ones to skip? I like to try all that I can. I may decide to try a beer based on a good review, but I will almost never decide to pass on a beer based on a mediocre or bad review. I refuse to let 1, 100, or even 1,000 reviews of a particular brew dictate to me whether or not I should try it. The only person with my palate is me, just like the only person with your palate is you. Explore great craft beer. Make your own path. Don't be led by the masses. Don't let me, another blog, your best friend, or anyone else tell you what to drink. You be yourself, I'll be myself, and let's get together for a beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment