Monday, May 16, 2011

Where was I?

That's a great question. Where have I been? What have I been up to? What beer exploits have I been involved in, and which ones did I miss out on? Have I tried any new beers? Have I attended any beer events worth mentioning? Why have I been on hiatus from this blog since December? Those are all great questions, most of which I hope to answer in future posts. I will, however, address the last question regarding my abrupt hiatus from this blog right now. The short answer is that my computer crashed. Although my beer adventures continued, my blogging came to a screeching halt. My computer is still in ruins, which I hope to have remedied soon, but I can remain silent no more. I have sought alternate means for sharing my passion for craft beer with the world, and so the cog in my blog has officially started turning once again! I couldn't think of a better occasion to reinstate my blog than this week. And so, without further ado, I wish you a happy American Craft Beer Week! Get out there this week and experience all that craft beer is, can, and WILL be in your local area. Check back here as well, as I carry on with my quest to keep you informed, motivated, and excited about all that is BEER!

No comments:

Post a Comment