Friday, April 30, 2010

Julian Hard Cider

No, it isn't beer, but I felt this new kid on the block deserved some attention. To be honest, I am not a cider fan, although I do enjoy a Berry Burst Cider from BJ's every now and then. Julian Hard Cider, from Julian California, puts out a good, solid product. From the color, to the carbonation, to the taste, this cider is much lighter than I expected it would be. The 6.99% alcohol is easy to put down, but could sneak up on you after a couple of glasses. I got this bottle at South Bay Drugs in Imperial Beach, which I believe is the only place you can buy this outside of Julian. I am all for the local guys, so I recommend you pick up a bottle for yourself and give it a try. Whether you like cider or not, you can't go wrong here.

No comments:

Post a Comment