Saturday, September 3, 2011

Where's the beer?

One of my favorite ways to enjoy beer is by going to a beer festival. These are the best places to try multiple beers, from multiple breweries, in a lot of cases from multiple countries, all in one place. As the craft beer industry grows, more and more beer festivals are popping up every day. I try to keep up on local festivals, but quite often learn of ones that have either sold out or have already passed. Planning ahead is essential, and I have just found a resource for keeping up on what's going on. Check out http://www.beerfestivals.org With their Beer Festival Calendar, you can keep up on beer festivals locally and around the world. It's a great way to plan your day, or plan your vacation. I should now be able to spend more time enjoying great craft beer, and less time kicking myself for missing yet another beer festival. Find a festival, try some beer, and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment